April 1st, 2013
It’s been an amazing 4 years at our current location, but the time has come to move on.
In May 2013, Novelle Bridal Shop will be moving to a new larger, even more beautiful location!
We’ve got a sneak peak in this post here with beautiful renderings and sketches from our friends at Design Eye, who have been wonderful in helping us realize our concept.
We’re only moving a few blocks down the street. We have loved being a part of the 124st business area in Edmonton, so when this opportunity arose to stay in the area, but expand our size, we jumped at the chance.
Our new address will be 10553 124st. We’re just north of Stony Plain Road in a beautiful all-glass building.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like further details, please contact us at 780-761-0888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our designers website: Design Eye
December 1st, 2012
We’re having a great promotion for the month of December. Its a good opportunity to pick up something to bling out your beautiful gown, or even as a gift for someone special for the holidays.
September 24th, 2012
We are looking for an energetic consultant to join our team. Must have passion for everything bridal. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
September 10th, 2012
Follow us to get great ideas for your wedding, from gowns to bouquets to celebrity style.
March 18th, 2012
The Theia White Collection was created to bring out a woman’s inner goddess. Theia is fabricated with the finest European brocades, silks and prints, embellished with couture beading and embroideries.
Click here for more pictures: Theia White Gallery
March 5th, 2012
If you’re planning a wedding for summer of 2012, it’s a great time to start looking for a pair of shoes to match your gown.
Novelle Bridal Shop is clearing out its stock of bridal shoes, at ONLY $30/pair.
You can check them out in our store, while supplies last.
February 21st, 2012
Ivy And Aster dresses create the story of your wedding day. Their designs are born from happiness, laughter, and love. And a meticulous desire to perfect the details.
For more dresses, check out our website: Ivy & Aster
January 30th, 2012
Blue By Enzoani presents couture silhouettes for the modern woman seeking a European influenced gown with a slight traditional influence.
Click here to see some of the styles we’ve got: Blue By Enzoani at Novelle Bridal Shop
January 16th, 2012
Be sure to look for our booth this year at Bridal Fantasy 2012 at the Edmonton Expo Centre.
You can get tickets on the Bridal Fantasy Website: here
We love their 12 Tips for Attending Bridal Shows:
- Print off a sheet of labels with your contact information for all the wonderful prize draws you will be entering – name, complete mailing address, phone, email & wedding date
- Check Bridal Fantasy’s Exhibitor Page before heading out to make sure you’re up to date on exhibitors and prize information
- Make a wedding e-mail for you and your fiance, that way you can keep all the amazing ideas, offers, etc. In one place!
- Bring a large bag to store all the information you will be collecting
- Make sure to wear comfy shoes
- Bring your ID along in case you win a prize
- Bring a notebook and a pen to mark down vendors or ideas you really like
- Bring your check-book in case you want to book something at the show and need to put a deposit down. Some of the best deals on vendors are at the show! However, if you don’t feel sure or ‘right’ about a company, wait until you can do some research on them before handing over info!
- Sign up for the giveaways and draws. Just because you already have a limo booked doesn’t mean you can’t use what they have chosen to give as a door prize! Keep in mind that draws done at booths are separate then the draws done at the show and may not follow the same ‘rules’ as the show prizes. Also make sure you read what you are signing before you enter!
- Bring swatches of material of your wedding colours. This will help a lot of vendors make appropriate suggestions as to what they can do for you.
- For those of you who have one: bring your bridal bible! (All of your bridal ideas, visions, etc.)
- Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions – these are wedding professionals
September 17th, 2011
We are clearing out some space on our sample rack to make room for the fabulous upcoming fall collections. This means that brides on a budget can get a great deal on some gorgeous gowns that are still in great condition.
Come in to our shop to check out the selection.
At least 60% off all dresses on our sample rack.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO: book an appointment
Also check out our website here for more information about our store: Novelle Bridal Shop